Filter by Tags
In this article, we will guide you on how to configure a filter by tags in the filter group like this:
1. Filter type: Select Filter type is Tags
2. Filter title: Enter the label for the Filter title, this label will be displayed on the storefront.
3. Filter display: Change how the filter is display as.
4. Narrow down Tags by prefix: This operator is used to narrow down the value in the filter tags by only showing the tags started with a defined prefix. This operator is used to narrow down the value in that filter option.
5. Choose values manually: If this option is checked, you can select custom values to show your customers.
6. Excluded values: Excluding the tags that you don't want the customer to use.
7. Choose multiple filter values: If selected, your customers can choose multiple filter values instead of only one.
8. Show more options: This is advanced settings for the filter option: each filter option will have additional flex options that have been optimized.
Use AND condition: This will make it so the products have to have the exact 2 tags or more to show instead of the 1st or 2nd tag like default.
For the last couple of options I recommend to check the Filter by Collections as that document have covered them.