Filter by Metafields
In this article, we will guide you on how to configure a filter by metafields in the filter group like this:
Please read the instructions below to find out how to do this:
- 1.First let's navigate to the Metafields tab in Shopify Settings -> Choose the Products metafield and the metafield type to be added.
- 2.Add the value to the metafield set in Shopify products.
- 3.Go to Settings in FlashSearch -> Search Fields -> Scroll down to Search fields by metafield and click on Create search field by metafield.
- 4.Enter the namespace and key created from the metafield. In the Content type tab select List and hit Save.
- 5.In the Default filter group click on Create filter -> Scroll down until we see our metafield filter -> Select the Filter display and hit Save.
- 6.Click on the Sync tab and hit Sync your store.
You can check the video below for a visual reference.